The Digital Exchange is a beautifully updated former textile warehouse in the town centre’s Little Germany area. It dates back to 1857 and has been upgraded to create a high-quality digital health business incubator to bring small and young companies together in an open innovation environment. Residents are companies that focus on healthcare related information and communications technology mainly operating in the following areas:
- Analytics and big data
- Healthcare consumer engagement
- Digital medical devices
- Personalised medicine
- Population health management
The Digital Exchange is Grade 2 Listed with original features: exposed beams, stone walls, spiral staircase, large sash windows and spacious rooms. It works beautifully with its modern features and high-tech equipment. It offers
- 6 floors of offices, co-working space and conference and meeting rooms (approx. 1400 sq m or 13,000 sq ft of space)
- High-speed internet connectivity and Wifi (CAT 6 wiring, 100MG broadband speed and connections to IoT networks such as LoraWAN & SIGFOX respectively)
- A city centre location just 10 minutes walk away from Bradford’s train stations (Bradford Interchange and Bradford Forster Square). The Interchange is also the town’s bus station, with direct connections to Leeds/Bradford airport.
- Its own car park with 10 spaces and additional on-street parking at 60p per hour or the Broadway Shopping Centre (a few minutes’ walk away) offers full day parking at £3.
- Many local cafes, restaurants and bars, the Broadway Shopping Centre, and other city centre amenities.
As well as co-working and office space, the Digital Exchange offers event and meeting space for hire. Find out more about how we use the space in the Digital Exchange.
From early 2017 the Health and Wellbeing Centre will also provide a physical facility to engage with the DHEZ community of health professionals, academics, students and patients and test your ideas in a live regulated evaluation environment.
The Digital Exchange
34 Peckover St